Sunday, February 3, 2008

MCNSPORT.com now online!!!

Alright peeps.. I have some very important news to announce..

Today saw the release on the MCNSPORT website! MCNSPORT is a company I run with Peden, who is also my PR Manager.

MCNSPORT was founded back in '06; I set out to provide JDM aftermarket parts direct from Japan at Japanese retail prices. Following the success of the MCNSPORT Toyota Corolla SR86 in international competition, MCNSPORT's brand and reputation has gained Worldwide recognition and today saw the release of the new Website, Online-Shop, Forum, Projects section and Gallery.

Check it out.. and post a comment to let me know what you think of it!!

Catch ya laterz!!
D-Mac

1 comment:

Autospecs said...

Hi Darren blog is lookin good and the new MCN web site coiming along well - cheers Autospecs - Japaneseusedcars.com